The following is the latest information regarding our temporary closure:
- For those of you with appointments in April, we are contacting you via phone to reschedule your booking.
- If we are unable to connect with you via phone, we will follow-up with email – in any case, please know that we are canceling all April appointments in the system.
- Online booking is also available for anyone wanting to book appointments beginning in June.
- Please feel free to contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org – we will promptly return your message.
- If you have packages and gift cards, you will certainly be able to use them as soon as we re-open. We will gladly extend the expiration dates.
- Need product? No problem, you can email us your order, we’ll call you to complete the credit card transaction over the phone. Then, we will provide curbside pick-up on a designated day and time.
- While our team misses working with our clients, we are making good use of the time and keeping our spirits high. From protocols and communication, to how we arrange our space for safe social distancing – we are looking at creative and fresh ideas for business practices at The Retreat in the future.
- Many of you have inquired about how you can show SUPPORT for our massage and skincare therapists. If you are interested in doing so, you may CLICK HERE to leave a GRATUITY for your favorite therapist, or for the whole team.
On behalf of The Retreat team, we are grateful to our clients and thank you for all your kind words and generous gestures. We are so fortunate to be part of such a wonderful community.
Take care and stay safe,
Your friends at The Retreat